- £19,000 - 22,000 ( experienced based)
- Closing date: 11/11/2016
Claims Support Advisor
- To review and evaluate new motor claims as referred to the Claim Support Team to ensure provision of proper hire whilst minimising risk to the business in line with SLA’s
- To evaluate risks to AX vehicles whilst on hire and where appropriate refer to Line Manager to authorise recovery of the asset via AX partner company APU Limited.
- To use and evaluate all available tools, including on line resources HPI, risk database, In-Car Cleverness and other alerts and action as appropriate
- To gather intelligence and develop for inclusion in fraud databases
- To analyse tracker data and refer damage claims sustained to hire vehicles to AX Insurer.
- Research, analyse and evaluate claim information and collate results in to desktop fraud reports.
Candidates will possess or demonstrate the following
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally experience of using the Back Office system in the management of the claim process
- Understanding of the Fraud Act 2006 and Data Protection Act 1998 legislation
- Awareness of the legal framework in which the business operates
- Effective time management and planning skills with ability to prioritise and recognise importance and urgency of workload
- Experience of criminal and/or civil investigations is an advantage
- Excellent investigatory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to question decisions, detail conscious with a logical, problem solving thought process
- To demonstrate flexibility of approach to new challenges and ways of working to help improve efficiency
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with Company values; Accountable, Energy and Enthusiasm, Don’t Do Silver, United, Focused, Hungry, Spirited.
In return we offer excellent benefits, training and development and a fantastic culture and working environment.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org