- Location: Coleshill
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 D.O.E
- To deliver individual monthly pledge and cash targets.
- To investigate causes of non -payment delays and resolve promptly
- To review file, location and road layout of accident, speaking with client and witnesses if liability is disputed. Consulting with Team Leader over findings and next step if necessary
- To produce a chronology of events through liaising with repairers and insurers if hire period is disputed, making recommendations re next step to Team Leader
- Push for commitment from third party insurer for payment and making recommendations to team leader when litigation should commence
Candidates will possess or demonstrate the following
- Previous high volume collection experience within a fast paced target driven environment
- ideally but not essential claims experience
- Clear verbal communication skills, persuasive and assertive with proven negotiation skills
- Good written communication skills, capturing a clear logical summary of the situation
- The ability to prioritise recognising importance and urgency and work to tight deadlines
- Results driven and tenacious
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with Company values; Accountable, Energy and Enthusiasm, Don’t Do Silver, United, Focused, Hungry, Spirited.
In return we offer excellent benefits, training and development and a fantastic culture and working environment.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com