- 17,500 - 19,500 (experience based)
- Closing date: 18/11/2016
Sales and Customer Support Advisors
To deliver a high quality, responsive and industry leading telephone based sales and customer service offering to existing and potential Accident Exchange clients.
Effectively communicate with referral sources (bodyshops and dealerships), clients, third parties and colleagues to maintain strong communication channels and to meet and exceed expected grades of service
Maintain accurate records related to all potential, new and existing claims through the relevant IT systems in accordance with process, procedures and Accident Exchange SLAs
To effectively process and manage to a successful conclusion all new referrals in line with Accident Exchange requirements, ensuring this is carried out in line with correct protocol, and FCA standards
- Deliver service quality that is guaranteed, supporting internal and external processes to help provide a smooth and efficient service to all clients
Candidates will possess
- Previous experience of working within a busy sales and or customer service office based environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven operation ideally with experience of working to and achieving targets and KPI's
- Computer literate
- Ideally (but not essential) knowledge of ABI regulations and GTA protocol
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven judgment and decision making skills including problem solving
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage professional relationships with business partners and clients
- Adaptable, tenacious self-starter who is results orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with Company values; Accountable, Energy and Enthusiasm, Don’t Do Silver, United, Focused, Hungry, Spirited.
In return we offer excellent benefits, training and development and a fantastic culture and working environment.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org